Half bridge sludge scraper is one of the main wastewater treatment equipment for circular ponds that prevents the accumulation of sediment. Like other water treatment equipment, various standards and factors are considered in the design and production of half bridge sludge scraper. Seven Industrial Group produces half bridge sludge scraper in different sizes, which considers certain standards in the design of these products. The following is a comprehensive guide to the important points in designing and manufacturing a half bridge sludge scraper, the price and everything you need to know about it.
What is a half bridge scraper?
There are pools designed to settle suspended solids in water in different types of circular and rectangular, which are selected and set up according to the desired environmental conditions. Equipment such as clarifier may be used on these ponds to help settle these materials, which improves the settling process. After a while and sedimentation of materials in the bottom of these ponds, sludge should be emptied regularly. Using a half bridge scraper is one of the best solutions to do this, which provides the conditions to discharge a large volume of sludge from the bottom of the pool in a short time.
A half bridge scraper is a set of parts and equipment that is placed next to each other in the form of a bridge with a width equal to the radius of a circular pool and collects materials in a rotating motion. This type of bridge is not a suitable option for rectangular ponds and their use is more for circular ponds.
How a half bridge scraper works
As mentioned, the purpose of building a half bridge scraper is to collect sediment at the bottom of wastewater treatment ponds. The operation of this equipment is as follows:
Half bridge scraper is installed on the base and column in the middle of the pond and one side is on the wall of the pond. Depending on the width allotted to the bridge, the human operator can move on these bridges.
The blade connected to the bridge, which is located at the lowest point of the pond, has rotating movements. As the blade rotates, the sediment is transferred to the center of the pond due to centrifugal force and discharged from there.
Half bridge scraper design
· In designing a half bridge scraper, it is necessary to pay attention to a few important points in order to get the best output in the produced product. The parts used in these semi-bridges include bearings, round ball bearing, scraper blade, electrical panel and grating, which in order to increase the life of the device, it is better to pay close attention to their material. These include the following options:
· Bridge parts that are placed inside the fluid and sewage, it is better to be made of material that is resistant to corrosion. Stainless steel can be a good option for this purpose.
· The width of the bridge should be designed so that manpower can travel on it.
· The rotation speed of the bridge blade is better adjusted according to the type of organic matter and the amount of sludge in the bottom of the pond.
· To facilitate the transfer of sediment to the middle of the pond, a slight slope should be created in this section
· The floor blade should be designed in such a way that it will not be disturbed if it encounters uneven surfaces.
Build half bridge scraper
Seven Industrial Group, as a manufacturer of water and wastewater treatment equipment, with more than 30 years of experience in this field, has included the production and manufacture of half bridge scraper in its activities. Due to the different conditions in each of the sedimentation ponds and the type of organic matter in them, it is better to build a half-sedimentation bridge for each environment and in accordance with the water conditions. To know the features of each of the products of Seven Industrial Group, the experts of this group are ready to provide the necessary advice before buying half bridge scraper.
Half bridge scraper price
The price of half bridge scraper is determined based on the size of the bridge, the material used in the body and other parts and their characteristics. Due to the very high variety of these products, we suggest that you contact the Seven Industrial Group through the communication channels mentioned at the bottom of the page.
Application of Half bridge scraper
- · Application of half-bridge sludge remover in small industrial and semi-industrial treatment plants· Application of Half bridge scraper in wastewater pre-treatment· Application of Half bridge scraper in food factories